Complete Electromechanical Box Build Assembly Services
Box build assembly, also known as systems integration is an electromechanical assembly process, which involves fabrication of enclosures, installation of cables or wire harnesses, and installation of components and sub-assemblies. Microart’s box build printed circuit board assembly services are part of a broad range of electromechanical assembly, and full system integration services.
Microart Box Build Assembly Services
We provide the following types of box build assembly services:
- Product Assembly
- Sub-level Product Assembly
- System Level Assembly
- Complete Product Testing including Functional, Environmental, and Burn-In
- Software Loading
- Complete System Integration
- Packaging and Labeling including Barcoding
- Direct Shipment
Competitive Advantages of Box Build Assembly Services at Microart
Microart works closely with its clients to ensure high product quality and results. The following points confirm our success in building quality box build assembly.
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, and AS9100-D certified facilities
- Vast resource pool of testing equipment and automated tools
- Strict adherence to quality procedures
- Experienced IPC trained production assembly staff
- Well-developed global and domestic supplier networks for sourcing custom manufactured components
- Cost-effective pcb assembly services
- Competence in assembling box builds for a variety of complex applications and equipment protection levels
- Technical support services
With Microart Services, you can expect quality box build assembly at cost-effective prices. Contact us today via phone at 905.752.0800, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.