Website Microart Services Inc.
POSITION: Wave Solder Operator
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time
SHIFT: Afternoons (4:00 pm to 12:00 am)
REPORTS TO: Thru-Hole / Wave Supervisor
ABOUT MICROART: We are an electronic manufacturing and design services company providing circuit design, PCB layout, bare board manufacturing, PCB assembly testing and box build for your proto-type and low-to-mid volume productions. Microart Services Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 registered corporation servicing markets worldwide. Our continued commitment to servicing the prototype to mid-volume clientele has awarded us with strong, stable growth over 30 successful years and many valued long-term partnerships.
The Wave Solder Operator will be responsible to safely operate the wave solder machine as required.
• Operate wave solder machine
• Provide preventative maintenance on wave solder machine
• Follow set procedures and process documentation
• Clean and maintain wave solder machine
• Basic chemical handling on solder, flux etc.
• Ensures that work areas are kept clean and that safety rules are followed.
• Participates in company or special training classes with emphasis on employee improvement.
• Performs other tasks as directed.
• Previous experience operating wave solder machine
• Good knowledge of thru-hole soldering and basic rework
• Strong understanding and application of workmanship standards
• Thorough understanding and application of quality standards and control procedures
• Enthusiasm and ability to work well independently
• Individual should be detail oriented, quality conscious, well organized, analytical and reliable
• Ability to understand and communicate in written and oral English is essential
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Experience in manufacturing with lead and lead-free process
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org