QC Line Inspector – NightshiftApril 25, 2019
Customer Service Representative (Electronics Industry)May 15, 2019
Microart Services Inc.
Managing Your Complete Contract Assembly Requirements
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time
SHIFT: Nightshift (12:00AM to 7:30AM)
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
ABOUT MICROART: We are an electronic manufacturing and design services company providing circuit design, PCB layout, bare board manufacturing, PCB assembly testing and box build for your proto-type and low-to-mid volume productions. Microart Services Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 registered corporation servicing markets worldwide. Our continued commitment to servicing the prototype to mid-volume clientele has awarded us with strong, stable growth over 30 successful years and many valued long-term partnerships.
- Key focus on surface mount assembly equipment including pick and place, printing and reflow to enhance equipment performance, and support the operators in on-going process improvement and training.
- Interface with Production, Quality and Management teams to achieve the following:
- Improved efficiency
- High first pass yields
- Best quality
- Continuous improvement of production floor processes to improve quality and cycle time:
- Defect data analysis
- Assembly tools and fixtures
- Automation of processes and equipment
- Elimination of redundant and non-value added operations
- Optimizing the product flow
- Productively pursue better methods and/or new technologies in order to assist the customer in improving the product design and enabling Microart to produce a better product cost effectively
- Develop, write and edit process Work Instructions, and develop training outlines for new processes
- Suggest, evaluate and implement new processes, equipment and technologies for suitability, application and implementation to improve assembly process quality and yield
- Review machine performance and process enhancements
- Effectively implement industry enhancement on production processes
- Analyze defect and process data to identify root cause for failures, and recommend process improvement
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have SMT Production experience
- At least four years of electronics manufacturing experience
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in SMT, Re-flow, Wave soldering, and automated rework processes.
- Must have excellent communication skills, technical writing abilities, analytical skills, be a team player and able to make independent decisions related to the job function.
- Knowledge of IPC documentation standards
- Knowledge of Six sigma and lean manufacturing would be an asset
- Strong understanding and application of workmanship standards
- Detail oriented, quality conscious, well organized, analytical and reliable
- Ability to understand and communicate in written and oral English is essential
- Enthusiasm and ability to work well independently
- A positive team attitude
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter with subject line “Midnight Shift Production Supervisor” email@example.com