General LabourJune 8, 2020
Delivery DriverJune 10, 2020
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time
SHIFT(S): Day Shift (7:30 AM to 4:00PM)
REPORTS TO: Inventory Control
We are an electronic manufacturing and design services company providing circuit design, PCB layout, bare board manufacturing, PCB assembly testing and box build for your proto-type and low-to-mid volume productions. Microart Services Inc. is an ISO9001, ISO13485 & AS9100 registered corporation servicing markets worldwide. Our continued commitment to servicing the prototype to mid-volume clientele has awarded us with strong, stable growth over 35 successful years and many valued long-term partnerships.
The purpose of this role is to collect parts from inventory and customers, and to record and distribute in accordance with company requirements.
- Assist customers with incoming material (loading/unloading)
- Print sales orders, assign kit and place sales orders on kit (for reference)
- Copy BOM from firm planned orders to kitting bin stock counts (using Excel)
- Create shortage / receiving report. Distribute report to project managers and purchasing department.
- Print labels for all parts with work order number
- Locate all parts required from stock, floor, or customer
- As required, verify stock quantities, place label on part and place in kit
- Ensure transactions are completed (e.g. transfer orders)
- Maintain e-mail and phone requests from Microart personnel (problems / follow-up)
- Print shortage / receiving report and place with kit – send to production
- Ensure transactions are complete (firm planned to released)
- Update spreadsheet for production (job, kit number, etc.)
- Breakdown all shipping materials and set for garbage or recycling bins
- Organize all incoming materials from production, verify kit numbers
- Re-count returned materials and set aside for future releases
- Other tasks pertaining to kits, as assigned by Inventory Control
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to lift about 20 lbs.
- Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel)
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter with subject line “Kitter” to email@example.com