QC Line InspectorMarch 1, 2020
Test TechnicianMarch 4, 2020
Microart Services Inc.
POSITION: Hardware/Software Test Developer
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full Time
REPORTS TO: Test Development Manger
ABOUT MICROART: We are an electronic manufacturing and design services company providing circuit design, PCB layout, bare board manufacturing, PCB assembly testing and box build for your proto-type and low-to-mid volume productions. Microart Services Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 and 13485:2003 registered corporation servicing markets worldwide. Our continued commitment to servicing the prototype to mid-volume clientele has awarded us with strong, stable growth over 30 successful years and many valued long-term partnerships.
Talented hardware and software development engineer is needed for our Test Development. We are looking for a skilled and experienced candidate to be responsible for automating features across multiple applications, and to research, analyze and track defects for prototype development and assemble test fixture.
- Testing hardware and software against the system requirements and interface specification requirements
- This role will entail primarily scripting in MCU, Arduino, C++ and etc..
- Participate in requirements, design and functional specification reviews at varying levels within the system
- Writing test plans and test procedures to perform system and system integration testing
- Writing manual and automated test scripts with the aid of test tools and simulators
- Working closely with the internal and external design/test teams in identifying problems
- Produce periodic status and operational reports
- Apply and improve the utilization of all software and hardware tools and assist in the creation of new testing software, hardware tools and techniques.
- Make independent technical contributions in support of program objectives, as well as interacting with other engineers and customers
- Performs variety of electronic, mechanical, and electromechanical tests on electronic systems, sub-assemblies, and parts to ensure unit functions according to specifications
- Follow test manual, performance specifications, wiring diagrams, and schematics to determine testing procedure and equipment to be used.
- Tests functional performance of systems, subassemblies, and parts under specified environmental conditions.
- Calibrates test instruments according to specifications.
- Analyzes test results on defective units to determine cause of failure.
- Work with engineers, technicians, and production personnel, regarding testing procedures, results and to resolve problems.
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of electronics is a must, and previous experience in electronics manufacturing considered an asset
- College diploma program Electronics Technician or B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, related field, or relevant working experience
- Strong understanding and application of workmanship standards
- Detail oriented, quality conscious, well organized, analytical and reliable
- Enthusiasm and ability to work well independently and within project groups
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com