Website Microart Services Inc.
POSITION: Technical Buyer (CSR)
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time
REPORTS TO: Supply Chain Manager
ABOUT MICROART: We are an electronic manufacturing and design services company providing circuit design, PCB layout, bare board manufacturing, PCB assembly testing and box build for your proto-type and low-to-mid volume productions. Microart Services Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 registered corporation servicing markets worldwide. Our continued commitment to servicing the prototype to mid-volume clientele has awarded us with strong, stable growth over 30 successful years and many valued long-term partnerships.
The Client Services Representative must be detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills to interact with all levels within the company, be highly organized and process-oriented, and be able to handle multiple tasks. The purpose of this role is to ensure the quote and the order process is timely and accurate, and to purchase materials at the right cost, and on-time. The focus of this role is to be the customers’ first point of contact providing information and updates as required and soliciting feedback, as well as to maintain and create a positive value-add relationship with assigned customers.
Client Requisition Processing
• Ensure customer’s requests for quotes are processed as per established timelines
• Ensure customer’s purchase orders are processed daily, and delivery confirmed within 24 hours.
• Proactively solicit and action customer feedback.
• Ensure customer files are saved and organized in compliance with document control standards
• Track obsolescence and NCNR (Non-returnable, non-cancellable) components; convey reports to customers, and provide solution.
• Update and ensure the accuracy of Dynamic data (i.e. client information; Sales Order, Production Order, Finished Good Item Card)
• Identify large volume customers, and advise SC Manager
Procurement of Materials
• Verify customer’s most up-to-date information on file, and import BOMs
• Ensure material orders are placed in timely manner, committing to LPIH (Last Part in House) date
• Update MSI BOM on the fileserver to reflect spending; apply JIT inventory methodology, and reduce stocked inventory; perform MRO (Maintenance, repair and operations) purchasing on ongoing basis
• 1-2 years customer service work experience, ideally in electronics manufacturing environment
• Able to work in a high changed / fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
• Knowledge of MS Office (Excel skills); experience with MRP systems beneficial
• Well-developed communication skills to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
• Effective organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Dedicated, professional attitude; enthusiastic and willing to learn
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org