Prototypes are created to minimize the errors at the earliest stages of developing and manufacturing a product. Similarly, a printed circuit board (PCB) prototype helps identify, and reduce the possibility of errors occurring during the manufacturing of the final PCB. Most companies prefer a PCB prototype, which has similar features and functions as the final production model. This allows one to eliminate potential losses that can be caused by manufacturing faulty PCBs in bulk quantities. Prototyping is a safe and cost effective measure, which goes a long way to help build a final circuit board with no or very minimal errors. If you are looking for good quality and trusted manufacturing, then Microart Services is the right place for you.
We are known to provide comprehensive and quick turn printed circuit board prototyping services in Canada and the U.S. Here is a list of all the services that we provide under prototyping:
- We provide a mechanical assembly along with the prototype. This helps attach the PCB assembly into the system or to a module.
- We always go through the Gerber file provided by the customer prior to sending it ahead for manufacturing.
- We provide the quickest turnaround times in the industry and provide PCB prototyping assembly within one to three days.
- The experts at Microart also help you in finalizing the PCB design and prototype layout.This design is from the point of view of a manufacturer.
- We always run one piece through beta testing.
- We provide manual, as well as machine placement.
- Our quick turn prototyping services also include reflow and hand soldering.
- A system level or module level test is performed based on customer specifications. This includes X-ray and automated optical inspection at no extra charge.
- Our committed program management helps us to achieve high-quality prototypes.
- Our step-by-step quick turn service includes reviewing of program, kick-off meeting, which is then followed by project development.
- Production release is provided by our professionals as one of the prototyping services.
Other Quick Turn Prototype PCB Manufacturing Services Offered by Microart
Other than those given above, we also provide some value added services under PCB prototyping manufacturing. Here are a few of them:
2. Automated Optical Inspection
3. PCB Conformal Coating
4. Functional Testing
5. Enclosures / Box Builds
Microart is one of the leading and most experienced PCB manufacturers in Canada and the U.S. Our team of experts are very keen on delivering the best possible quality of PCB prototyping to our clients across a wide range of industries. We have the capability to manufacture PCB Prototypes that match your exact specifications and application requirements. With this in mind, we provide quick turn services to our clients. So, get in touch with our team of expert engineers at the earliest to get your prototype underway. All you need to do is give us a call at 905.752.0800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of the rest.